Confined Space Entry and Rescue – HLS Wind provide specialised confined space rescue technicians to the onshore renewable’s industry.
For the internal inspection of confined space areas, NC1 to NC4, low risk to high risk, HLS Wind have technicians experienced and qualified in confined space entry and rescue techniques within not only the renewable energy industry but within all onshore energy industries.
We can provide an assessment of the working area prior to providing rescue cover services; this assessment and report will identify the level of risk within an area and identify the safest and most efficient means of providing a safe working atmosphere for the technicians working within.
We are highly experienced at working within confined space areas in which dangerous gases are present and can provide all gas monitoring equipment, air moving equipment and appropriate breathing apparatus (including rescue and escape sets).
Our rescue technicians are highly trained and possess qualifications and experience of rope access, rescue techniques, use of breathing apparatus, confined space training, GWO training and emergency first aid. In high risk environments, we will also provide a trained medic.
Our technicians work with you, we collaborate on the formation of risk assessments to ensure a positive understanding of the task and the specific risks involved– we are here to provide cover in any situation or emergency.
Why Choose HLS Wind:
- HLS Wind use only the highest qualified and most experienced GWO and rescue technicians.
- Large teams of highly trained technicians can be assembled quickly.
- Accurate reports and risk assessments are provided; these are bespoke to each project.
- Our rope access rescue technicians can provide safety rescue cover at any height and within any confined space.
- We own and provide the vast majority of the equipment required; this ensures that all equipment is readily available, in excellent working condition, conforms to all relevant BS EN standards and provides our client with a more economical safety rescue cover provision.
- We are able to mobilise quickly and provide safety rescue cover to any location nationwide.
- HLS Wind are accredited with Safe Contractor, CHAS and Construction Line; as well as all rope access technicians being fully IRATA certified ensures that we employ safe systems of work on all projects.
- HLS Wind are fully insured, £10,000,000 employers liability, £5,000,000 public liability and possess specific insurance for work within high risk confined spaces and work at height.
HLS Wind operate nationwide throughout the United Kingdom and provide services in England, Wales and Scotland.
Based in Lancashire, North West, our teams are mobile and can be mobilised quickly to provide reactive solutions when necessary. We own and provide the vast majority of equipment required for any confined space works; this ensures quality, integrity and also enhances our speeds of mobilisation for reactive projects.
HLS Wind operate in Lancashire | Cumbria | Yorkshire | County Durham | Northumberland | Greater Manchester | Merseyside | Cheshire | Scotland | Wales | North West | North East