HLS Wind are proud to operate throughout the UK.
HLS Wind operate in Lancashire | Cumbria | Yorkshire | County Durham | Northumberland | Greater Manchester | Merseyside | Cheshire | Scotland | Wales | North West | North East
Why Choose HLS Wind:
- HLS Wind use only the highest qualified and most experienced GWO and rescue technicians.
- Large teams of highly trained technicians can be assembled quickly.
- Accurate reports and risk assessments are provided; these are bespoke to each project.
- Our rope access rescue technicians can provide safety rescue cover at any height and within any confined space.
- We own and provide the vast majority of the equipment required; this ensures that all equipment is readily available, in excellent working condition, conforms to all relevant BS EN standards and provides our client with a more economical safety rescue cover provision.
- We are able to mobilise quickly and provide safety rescue cover to any location nationwide.
- HLS Wind are accredited with Safe Contractor, CHAS and Construction Line; as well as all rope access technicians being fully IRATA certified ensures that we employ safe systems of work on all projects.
- HLS Wind are fully insured, £10,000,000 employers liability, £5,000,000 public liability and possess specific insurance for work within high risk confined spaces and work at height.