Safety Rescue Cover – HLS Wind provide rope access rescue; Our highly-trained IRATA rope access technicians provide rescue cover and environmental monitoring when working at height or within confined spaces.
We are able to provide fall arrest advice, support and assessment. We provide all relevant equipment and harnesses when required on all projects.
Our technicians will not only provide safety support but will also (if required) assist in the work tasks meaning you can complete the work faster, more efficiently and within time.
Safety lines, fall arrest systems and safety netting can all be provided and installed to assist in maintaining the safety of the working environment and to aid with fallen persons or dropped objects.
Our rescue technicians are highly trained, possess qualifications and experience of rope access, rescue techniques, use of breathing apparatus, confined space training and emergency first aid. In high – risk environments, we will also provide a trained medic.
Pioneering Confined Space and Rope Access Rescue:
HLS Wind are the pioneers of providing confined space rope access rescue solutions working on onshore wind farms built on open cast mine sites contaminated with Carbon Dioxide (CO2) – the silent killer. These pioneering works were undertaken in the energy sector, specifically on a large wind farm near Workington, Cumbria in which all turbines were polluted with Carbon Dioxide; we were drafted in at short notice for a re – active solution to provide a safe working and breathable atmosphere as well as providing confined space entry and rescue cover for the mechanical, electrical and commissioning teams responsible for ensuring that the turbines were both connected to the grid supplying electricity but then also maintained for 300 hour maintenance carried out by service technicians. Full RAMS were put in place and strict guidelines were followed to ensure safe and efficient works inside the Wind Turbines by all contractors ensuring the project was finished on time and within budget.
Why Choose HLS Wind:
- HLS Wind use only the highest qualified and most experienced GWO and rescue technicians.
- Large teams of highly trained technicians can be assembled quickly.
- Accurate reports and risk assessments are provided; these are bespoke to each project.
- Our rope access rescue technicians can provide safety rescue cover at any height and within any confined space.
- We own and provide the vast majority of the equipment required; this ensures that all equipment is readily available, in excellent working condition, conforms to all relevant BS EN standards and provides our client with a more economical safety rescue cover provision.
- We are able to mobilise quickly and provide safety rescue cover to any location nationwide.
- HLS Wind are accredited with Safe Contractor, CHAS and Construction Line; as well as all rope access technicians being fully IRATA certified ensures that we employ safe systems of work on all projects.
- HLS Wind are fully insured, £10,000,000 employers liability, £5,000,000 public liability and possess specific insurance for work within high risk confined spaces and work at height.
HLS Wind operate nationwide throughout the United Kingdom and provide services in England, Wales and Scotland.
Based in Lancashire, North West, our teams are mobile and can be mobilised quickly to provide reactive solutions when necessary. We own and provide the vast majority of equipment required for any confined space works; this ensures quality, integrity and also enhances our speeds of mobilisation for reactive projects.
HLS Wind operate in Lancashire | Cumbria | Yorkshire | County Durham | Northumberland | Greater Manchester | Merseyside | Cheshire | Scotland | Wales | North West | North East