Wind Turbine Inspection – HLS Wind offer a complete spectrum of inspection services from visual and photographic – including Go – Pro and innovative RC Drone, remote real time Wi -Fi connected LCD screen inspections through to Non Destructive Testing (NDT) for wind farms and individual wind turbines nationwide.
End Of Warranty Inspection:
- Essential for insurance for wind turbine owners.
- Provide an accurate picture of the status of the turbine before the warranty period expires.
- HLS Wind end of warranty inspection covers all of the main components.
- We provide the wind turbine owner with a comprehensive report identifying required repairs and photographic evidence of any issues highlighted during the inspection.
Predictive, Pro-Active and Re-Active Wind Turbine Maintenance Inspection:
- HLS Wind can provide regular predictive and preventative inspection services.
- Highly trained and experienced inspectors with a background in wind turbine operation and maintenance
- We identify, document and report minor problems before they become larger and ultimately more expensive issues with lost time and revenue.
Bespoke wind turbine Inspection can include:
- Composite Blade inspections
- Borescope inspections
- Visual inspections of all main components
- Tower inspection (including cleaning/recoating if required)
- Oil Inspections (sampling)
- Slip rings and brushes inspections
- Attachment point inspections
- Hoist visual inspections
- Pre warranty and end of warranty inspections
- General health checks
- Vibration analysis
Why Choose HLS Wind:
- HLS Wind use only the highest qualified and most experienced GWO and rescue technicians.
- Large teams of highly trained technicians can be assembled quickly.
- Accurate reports and risk assessments are provided; these are bespoke to each project.
- Our rope access rescue technicians can provide safety rescue cover at any height and within any confined space.
- We own and provide the vast majority of the equipment required; this ensures that all equipment is readily available, in excellent working condition, conforms to all relevant BS EN standards and provides our client with a more economical safety rescue cover provision.
- We are able to mobilise quickly and provide safety rescue cover to any location nationwide.
- HLS Wind are accredited with Safe Contractor, CHAS and Construction Line; as well as all rope access technicians being fully IRATA certified ensures that we employ safe systems of work on all projects.
- HLS Wind are fully insured, £10,000,000 employers liability, £5,000,000 public liability and possess specific insurance for work within high risk confined spaces and work at height.
HLS Wind operate nationwide throughout the United Kingdom and provide services in England, Wales and Scotland.
Based in Lancashire, North West, our teams are mobile and can be mobilised quickly to provide reactive solutions when necessary. We own and provide the vast majority of equipment required for any confined space works; this ensures quality, integrity and also enhances our speeds of mobilisation for reactive projects.
HLS Wind operate in Lancashire | Cumbria | Yorkshire | County Durham | Northumberland | Greater Manchester | Merseyside | Cheshire | Scotland | Wales | North West | North East