Wind Turbine Maintenance – HLS Wind provide a comprehensive onshore maintenance programme for wind turbines, ensuring they are operating at their optimum efficiency.
Mastic Sealants and Painting:
HLS Wind utilise rope access techniques to provide a mastic sealing maintenance service, replacing old / worn mastic both internally and externally and also providing a mastic sealing service during wind turbine construction.
We also provide a thorough external painting service, using specialist weather proof painting systems we are able to abseil the length of the turbines (including the blades) to ‘touch up’ weathered external areas, re paint the entire turbine and provide painting during the construction process; always ensuring that the wind turbine looks as aesthetically pleasing in the landscape as possible.
HLS Wind provide reactive, proactive and contracted wind turbine maintenance to a variety of wind turbine models; maintenance programmes can be agreed if required, according to the specification of the specific turbines.
- Providing tower, nacelle and blade bolt tension and torgue testing.
- Providing testing and generator alignment.
- Providing the repair and replacement of wind instrument systems.
Furthermore we are equipped to provide regular site surveys to remote locations (often unmanned) to assess the security, cleanliness and maintenance requirements of the environment.
Why Choose HLS Wind:
- HLS Wind use only the highest qualified and most experienced GWO and rescue technicians.
- Large teams of highly trained technicians can be assembled quickly.
- Accurate reports and risk assessments are provided; these are bespoke to each project.
- Our rope access rescue technicians can provide safety rescue cover at any height and within any confined space.
- We own and provide the vast majority of the equipment required; this ensures that all equipment is readily available, in excellent working condition, conforms to all relevant BS EN standards and provides our client with a more economical safety rescue cover provision.
- We are able to mobilise quickly and provide safety rescue cover to any location nationwide.
- HLS Wind are accredited with Safe Contractor, CHAS and Construction Line; as well as all rope access technicians being fully IRATA certified ensures that we employ safe systems of work on all projects.
- HLS Wind are fully insured, £10,000,000 employers liability, £5,000,000 public liability and possess specific insurance for work within high risk confined spaces and work at height.
HLS Wind operate nationwide throughout the United Kingdom and provide services in England, Wales and Scotland.
Based in Lancashire, North West, our teams are mobile and can be mobilised quickly to provide reactive solutions when necessary. We own and provide the vast majority of equipment required for any confined space works; this ensures quality, integrity and also enhances our speeds of mobilisation for reactive projects.
HLS Wind operate in Lancashire | Cumbria | Yorkshire | County Durham | Northumberland | Greater Manchester | Merseyside | Cheshire | Scotland | Wales | North West | North East